Thursday, January 12, 2012

To Leave or Not To Leave


Apparently there are certain things in life that you should either leave them behind, have to leave them behind, are leaving them behind, or will leave them behind. I realized that certain things in life:

  • I should leave it behind, I am leaving it behind, and I will leave it behind. Eventually.
  • I should leave it behind, and I think I am starting to leave it behind. Bit by bit.
  • I should not leave it behind, I can not leave it behind, I am not leaving it behind and I will not leave it behind. Never.
  • I am starting to leave it behind which I think I should not leave it behind. No good. Bring harm. I must change.
  • I should leave it behind, but I can not leave it behind, and I think I will not leave it behind. Permanent scar, they say.

No comments: