Friday, November 4, 2011

Night Talk

I have been running for all this while.
Quite an eternity.
Till I forgot what have I been chasing for.
Was it the moon? Was it a dream? Or was it just a drama?

I have been far away half of my life.
To glow. To be old. To stand up on my own.
At some point, I think I had enough.
At one point, I need it to stop.
This is not fun anymore.

Flowers bloom and fly.
Floating up to the cloudy sky.
It is raining, I think they cry.
No one ever knows why.

This could be a different night.
But then again, it is just a night like every other night that I had before.
The thought of what they might think.
Could be nothing to me.
I just need to smile and shine.
No one would ever wonder.
No one would even bother to question.

The green, the blue and the sea.
Buzz of the bees.
Chirp from the tree.
That is how life should be.

This feeling is ridiculously indescribable.

I love how the Moon winks at the Sun and the Planet.
Cheeky yet classic.
I love when you kiss me on the forehead.
Cheesy yet romantic.
Come stay with me instead.
We can write something poetic.


No comments: